February 7, 2018
Today February 7 is our daughter’s birthday and we celebrated at home.
When my family is having a birthday, I always ask what they would like to have for dinner. My husband had his birthday 3 days ago and he requested Roast Beef. Our daughter likes meat but not as much a beef eater as her dad, she wanted some seafood. So I asked my favorite fish store Fjellberg’s to make her a seafood platter.
King crabs, Lobsters, Sweet Shrimps, Scallops, lemon, Aioli sauce, Cognac Mayonnaise, Baguettes and all came together. She was very happy!
She wanted me to bake my Velvet Brownies for dessert and I said yes to the birthday girl, I baked it this morning.
This is such a success recipe and I hope you can try this. You will never fail with this recipe.
Velvet Chocolate Brownie
100g unsalted butter, at room temperature
150g bitter chocolate
2 eggs, M sized, at room temperature
60g cake flour
1 tea spoon baking powder
20g cocoa powder
Oven 160C, preheated
fresh raspberries for decoration
1. break the chocolate into small pieces
2. put the butter and the chocolate in a bowl.
3. boil water in a pan. place the bowl of butter and chocolate
in the warm water bath and let them melt gently.
when they are perfectly melted and blended together, take it
off the bath and cool.
4. In another bowl, crack the eggs and add sugar. Mix with an electric hand mixer and whip for 3 minutes.
5. Add a table spoon of butter+chocolate mixture into the whipped eggs. Mix.
6. Add another table spoon. Mix.
7. Add all the rest of chocolate+butter mixture and mix well.
8. Shift flour, baking powder and cocoa powder together 3 times and mix in the cake batter.
9. pour into a mold and bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes.
It was my daughter’s 26th birthday today!