to put salt and pepper in heavy cream mix I think. Dairy products are very good at
taking away flavors of spices and seasonings when it is cold. You can put salt and
pepper right before you eat Spaghetti alla carbonara.
Egg 2 (at room temperature)
Heavy cream 120cc
Parmesan cheese as much as you like
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to boil to cook spaghetti.
2. While you are waiting for the water to boil, heat a frypan over
medium heat and fry bacon until crisp. Remove the bacon and
drain on a kitchen paper.
3. Cook spaghetti.
4. Heat a small pan of water and bring to boil. Put the eggs in and
cook 6 minutes and 20 seconds. (See the timing of when to start
cooking eggs so that pasta and eggs are done at about the same time)
5. When the pasta is done, drain and rub butter in and pour heavy cream. Mix.
Add parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
6. Divide into 2 and plate. Garnish with bacon and parsley.
7. Place 1 soft boiled egg on top. Bon Appetit!