Ribbon pasta 150 – 200g
Tuna 1 can in oil or in water
Parmesan Cheese 2 table spoons (shaved)
salt, pepper, red pepper, pine corns
1. Cut avocado in half. Remove the pit and scoop out the pulp from one half and
put it in a bowl (A). Dice the pulp in the other half and set it on a plate and sprinkle
some lemon juice.
2. Cook pasta according to instructions. Drain.
3. Add a can of tuna in the bowl (A) and mix with avocado. Add lemon juice, salt and pepper.
4. Mix pasta with (A) very well. Add the diced avocado and toss.
Shave some parmesan cheese.
5. Place pasta on a plate, garnish with bits of parmesan cheese, red pepper and pine corns.
This dish is good as a cold pasta salad, too!