Small aubergine 1
Canned tomato 420g
Garlic 2 cloves
Butter 1 table spoon
Dry oregano 1 tea spoon
Dry basil 1 tea spoon
1. Cut the aubergine into thin slices (about 1 cm thick). Put all the slices in a
bowl. Submerse in water completely for 10 minutes.
2. Drain and pat dry with kitchen paper.
3. Slice thinly 2 cloves of garlic.
4. Heat 2 table spoon of olive oil in a frypan and add the garlic.
5. Over medium heat, sauté garlic and eggplant. Season with
salt and pepper. Do not burn garlic as they turn to be bitter.
Turn over aubergines and sauté well on both sides.
6. Take out the aubergine slices. Add 2 tea spoons of olive oil in the same pan and
put tomatoes in. Add 1/2 tea spoon salt, pepper, dry herbs and cook
7. Cook spaghetti according to instructions. Drain. Add butter.
8. Add the aubergine slices into the tomato sauce and cook for 5 minutes.
9. Mix spaghetti with tomato sauce in a bowl and stir through the sauce.
Divide into 2 plates, pour more sauce and top with aubergine and fresh oregano.
10. Bon Appetit!